Some corrections. Paul Russo is made, Frank Jr is an associate in house. Aiello and Lima were shot by someone in the backseat, not bullet ridden.

Pietro Lima sons remained associates. Joseph moved back to Brooklyn after his sentence was up around 1940. He became an associate of Frankie Shots crew in the Profaci family, close to Larry Gallo. 1959 was in Frank Profaci crew as an associate. Died in the late 1960s. Salvatore (Charlie) Lima remained in Utica as an associate, involved in steal mills, burglar, and robbery. Killed in 1972 with his son in law Nick Comito when they were summoned to a meeting. Nick had caused a lot of problems and Charlie went to hopefully smooth things over with Dom Bretti and Tony Falange. Their bodies were found burned in a cabin.

The Aiello, Falcone, Gambino, and Lima families are all related, through the Lima family. Rosario Gambino wife was Pietro Lima's niece, Domenico Aiello and Pietro Lima were brother in laws, and Domenico Aiello daughter married Salvatore Falcone son.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green