THE BASTONE-SILVANO CLAN
note: as above there is no clear proof that indeed this is a clan or 2 or none at all i post only for reason to show possibility of it being one. aside from the bastone-silvano i can think of no other possible viable options.

members
1. antonio bastone
2. roberto bastone

3. pasquale silvano
4. patrizio silvano

activity= as all the above 4 were arrested in proj. clemenza 1 (2014) and 2 (2015) for cocaine import and trafficking. if indeed this is an active clan be rest assured that is what they would be involved in. most if not all charges were related to cocaine. there was no reference to gambling, tobacco import, cannabis grow ops etc. both were also described as working with the mirarchi clan as well. unsure of this still stands as claim was made 8-9 years ago.

territory= montreal. there was a claim in 2015 bust of silvano bros that there reach extended into the maritimes and ontario possibly even ottawa? none of this has been proven and i am at a loss to find even the smallest connection to back up those claims. i am not saying that cocaine was not moving both to the maritime area and ottawa via crime groups in montreal there is ample proof of that over the years, but i can find none directly linked to either of the 4 men listed above or any associates.