Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by Irishman12
THANKSGIVING

16 years after the fake trailer debuted in GRINDHOUSE, Eli Roth finally makes good on the feature film. Taking place in Plymouth, Massachusetts where Thanksgiving "is an institution there," a killer in a John Carver mask terrorizes the small town. An homage to the horror films Roth grew up on from the opening John Carpenter/Halloween/Michael Myers shot, this film delivers the goods for any diehard horror fan. The cast features a group of up-and-coming youngsters akin to the original SCREAM cast, I was hoping Eli would not disappoint with this endeavor and he did not! I enjoyed this more than I expected and it's probably my favorite movie of the year alongside THE SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE. The only negative I can give the film is the reveal of the killer/killers as it felt a little light but I had so much fun getting to the reveal that I'm able to overlook it. I can't wait to see this again! 9/10

It is a good one I would not rank it so high. I wonder what will be pulled out of the over on Thanksgiving.

What didn't you like about it and what would you rate it?