Originally Posted by CNote
Sente was the name originally, anglicized or changed at Ellis Island. His uncle, Robert Sentner who was involved in the kidnapping of Manny Gambino, has an extra n in the name. The Senter family is a large one, Ant had 9 siblings, and is married with a kid, and I believe they live on Long Island. They've gone online to defend the family name on more than one occasion. There was one guy blogging online named Rob Cuccurullo, his brother was guitarist for Duran Duran and Missing Persons with Dale Bozzio. Cuccurullo grew up in Canarsie, had run in's with Senter and witnessed a murder by the Gemini Twins which caused him to experience PTSD. When he talked about it online, the Senter family responded en mass, to the point where Cuccurullo shut down his website for his book, By Way of Canarsie.
I know for a fact that they and other members of organized crime have come to this forum for information, and some are members here. Including, the Senter family, the Gaggi family, Albert DeMeo, Camarie Montiglio and Robert DiNome is a member here too and will probably view this post at some point.
Senter has a shitload of bodies on him. He carried so many guns on him, that he rattled when he walked and when he hit the brakes in his car, all the guns under the seat would slide forward and hit your feet. I think this early release is part of a trend in the federal government and some more liberal states like New York. FatCat Nichols was released early from NYS prison and was shipped down to Florida where he had a pending case to serve out.
Henry Robert Sentner is not Anthony Senter's Uncle and has absolutely no relation to him. Sentner was born in NJ and his mom was an Irish immigrant, I did some digging a while back.

Last edited by Iceveins; 11/17/23 07:53 PM.