LEADER
1. VITTORIO MIRARCHI

members
2. steve casale
3. francesco catalano
4. felice racaniello
5. steven fracas
6. rosario magri

activity= from 2009-2011 mirarchi was believed to be involved in the import of cocaine from L.A. to ny ontario border via transport truck en route to montreal. some articles state that he continues to do this and may be the best reason as to why mirarchi is still alive. also through a fairly recent bust of steve casale mirarchi has been linked to being involved in sports gambling. no info states however if the alleged gambling is part of 'the book' or completely independent of it.

territory= montreal area, ottawa? there is some good evidence of mirarchi having connections to ottawa. jack simpson the shooter of sal montagna was sent to hideout there after the hit. antonio guido was charged with hiding him in southeast part of city. guido was later arrested and charged in proj clemenza 3 (2016). the charges related to cocaine importation along with other associates of mirarchi. guido along with everyone else arrested in same case has since been released with all charges dropped. guido to the best of my knowledge still lives and operates in ottawa mostly in construction industry. since the dropping of charges in 2017 no criminal activities have been linked to him. the other possible connection would be benedetto manasseri also seen meeting with mirarchi and guido circa 2011. manasseri has been linked to sports gambling in ottawa and in 2019 was shot leaving a nepean area gym. much like guido manasseri has yet to face even any links to crime since his 2019 shooting. i only note the links to ottawa because unlike any of the other clans mirarchis appears to be the only one potentially to have operations outside of quebec. mirarchi has also long been linked to "a toronto based 'ndrangheta group" although as of this date no evidence has ever been shown as to which of the many toronto 'ndrine that actually is.

note: much like the other clans mirarchis likely contains a larger number of associates and members. however despite the majority being italian most have yet to face any criminal charges whatsoever so i did not include.

ottawa
possible members?
7. antonio guido
8. benedetto manasseri