this will be an attempt to outline the current clans operating in montreal and area circa nov 2023. i will post each clan separate even if known to be allied to give time for questions and conversation. this is by no means all inclusive and will not show all low level associates, this is to show core members of clans with italian heritage. there will be no mention of raynald desjardins because of that criteria. i still see him as an interesting factor in the milieu but hes french so hes out.

THE RIZZUTO CLAN
LEADER
1.LEONARDO RIZZUTO

members
2. liborio cuntrera
3. calogero renda
4. nicola spagnolo

note: it is accepted by most that the rizzuto clan and sollecito clan are actually one clan, the RIZZUTO/SOLLECITO clan...that a lot of clans i apologize its early. i would agree but for the rizzutos i believe there is another role that leonardo fills. it is one his father and grandfather both held and not one that anyone is elected to. leonardo has inherited the responsibility for a group of families who can mostly trace there lineage back to sicily and in some cases cattolica eraclea the rizzutos home town. for this reason i could consider them a separate clan from the sollecito. however the family connections and responsibility leonardo has to them are so far not in a criminal nature. for further reading on this role read sixth family by humphreys and lamothe starting page 341/342.