Originally Posted by CNote
This Kevin Hackie? He sounds legit to me, just sayin.

Did you know that Kevin Hackie has since apologized to Reggie Wright Jr. for misrepresenting him in interviews and documentaries? He has recanted everything! I have personally spoken to Reggie about this and people who are close to Hackie himself because I am one of those people who needs to verify things. In fact, when Reggie went to prison for dealing marijuana, Hackie put more money on his books than anyone else. This was logged by the federal government. Now you have to ask yourself: Why on earth would he give Reggie money if he believes Reggie did all those things? Today, they are actually on speaking terms. You think Reggie would speak to him if he hadn't apologized? Well, then you don't know Reggie. So what does Hackie believe today? He believes Orlando killed Tupac and he believes Poochie killed Biggie. Something he probably believed all along. How about that?

I'll leave with a statement from Hackie himself (who so clearly wants to distance himself from this case for reasons you have now been made aware of) where he talks about both shooters being dead. This is why I'm done responding to people who want to carry on with these nonsensical theories. They either don't know the full story or they refuse to accept the facts.

[Linked Image]

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away