Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by merlino
Did any of you see Joey at the Eagles game, it seems as though he is running for mayor. The guy stopped and took pics with dozens of people and he is hanging out with his neighborhood friends as well as Hollywood actors last night during the tailgate and they all look to be having a great time. I am guessing he will be doing the same at the Phillies game tonight. The way he is out front and doing the podcast, which is the best and very entertaining, seems that he is out of the game now. There are legal ways to make WAY more money through the podcasts, etc to possibly helping with a movie to tv series. And with this exposure he is getting more power and access to different vessels to make $$. The European and Asian organized crime people are so more far advanced in terms of making money with the various white collar crimes they are involved with than the US Mafia, Joey has a successful enterprise in this genre with his podcast and the way he delivers it in a Crazy Joe Gallo kind of way

You are right about him making money legally., one difference on the crime is that Asian and most European groups get no where near the scrutiny and effort against them than a person like Merlino. I know he said he would put the tailgate on his channel, I have not seen it yet.

Absolutely agree on the Foreign organized groups & they basically go around silently, stealing credit card numbers, property theft, identity theft, stocks, etc, they are silent assassins, and they can get the big $$ from white collar crimes to then use the internet for drugs, trafficking's whatever