Originally Posted by Giacalone
Phil Carson and those guys are out of their mind. There were no Rampart officers working for Death Row. None. Rigorous investigations have been conducted to verify this fact. Not to mention, Rafael Perez had an airtight alibi for the night of Biggie's murder. And no, he was not working the Petersen Museum like some of those conspiracy theorists like to claim. That was a whole different Perez from a whole different unit with a whole different serial number. This was also thoroughly investigated.

These officers had no connections to Reggie Wright Jr. or Wrightway Security. They never met Reggie and they never met Suge. These were Rampart cops who were crooks and whose only link to Suge were through Kevin Gaines, a Rampart CRASH officer who was killed in that famous road rage incident of '97. Gaines was dating Suge's ex-wife Sharitha. He was not employed by Suge and he did not have a relationship with Suge of any kind. If you know Suge, you know he's not gonna employ anyone who is messing with his women.

This entire theory of crooked cops and their connection to this case reminds me of a game of "six degrees of separation," where the goal is to connect individuals through a chain of acquaintances. It's simply absurd.

I can't be 100% about Biggie's killer, but I'd still wager a million dollars with no hesitation that it was Poochie. He had done things for Suge before Biggie and the homeboys knew that. There is a certain circle who is very convinced of Poochie's involvement and there is a reason for that. This isn't something that just fell out of the sky.

I'm glad you responded because you seem knowledgeable and I hope you'll keep an open mind as I present the evidence which is leading me to support the Poole/Carson investigation over the Kading investigation.
If it was just Phil Carson's word against Greg Kading's, then I would agree that they just cancel each other out. However, that isn't the case in my opinion, after doing some digging. In addition to Russell Poole, the first investigator on the case. There is Poole's supervisor Sergio Robleto, who was hired by Voletta Smalls to investigate the LAPD. Also, Richard Valdemar from the LA County Sheriff's Office, supports Poole's theory.
Confidential informant Mario Hammond, a trusted informant for the Secret Service, FBI and LAPD has given sworn testimony that he witnessed David Mack, Rafael Perez, Reggie Wright Jr and Suge Knight together in Las Vegas, at Suge's Club 662.
Confidential informant Kenneth Boagni in a sworn statement, said that."Kenny Boagni, who became friends with Perez when the two were in prison together, said he feared for his life and for his family and did not want to be deposed, attorneys for both sides said Wednesday.

Boagni told LAPD detectives in 2000 and 2001 that Perez had acknowledged moonlighting in a security job for Death Row Records on the night B.I.G., born Christopher Wallace, was gunned down while leaving a Los Angeles party.."
Here are some of the links:
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2005/07/07/prison-informant-will-not-testify-in-rappers-slaying/

https://www.policemag.com/blogs/gangs/blog/15318091/a-jaundiced-eye-and-blood-red-ink

FBI Informant Mario Hammonds was deposed in San Quentin Prison by lawyer Rob Frank on behalf of Voletta Wallace during the civil trial against the LAPD. In the deposition, Hammonds implicates Suge Knight, Reggie Wright Jr, David Mack, and Rafael Perez in orchestrating the murder of Biggie. Journalist Don Sikorski reveals a hidden document created by LAPD's Internal Affairs that has detailed information that implicates both Mack and Perez in the murder of Biggie. Phil Carson discusses the implications of this document on the case moving forward.
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Episode-8-The-FBI-Informant-Suge-Knight--San-Quentin-Prison