i recently re watched the classic cbc biker drama the last chapter and the last chapter 2. for those not in the know it tells the story of a fictitious biker club the triple 6ers aka the HA and there attempted expansion and patchover of biker gangs into ontario. i wont go deep into plot points i know there are other forums for that, i will say however for a cbc show it gives a much more realistic view of the criminal biker world than any one episode of sons of anarchy i ever struggled to muddle through. i cannot speak of the mayans mc show, but if anyone can give a quick yes or no review to that show, would be appreciated. back to where i was abe simpsoning about. there is a scene in first episode where the 2 main characters played to the extreme by michael ironside and french canadian icon roy dupuis where they divide areas in and around toronto into drug territory. could it be at least for the HA in quebec that easy?

quebec is a huge province divided into 17 administrative regions encompassing different sizes of cities, towns and villages as well as vast tracts of sparsley populated land to the north. when info comes out about drug trafficking bust related to HA as the case just above this shows, there is usually a defined full patch in charge of a specific territory. at times multiple chapters can be involved to cover large drug territory. but the M.O. almost never changes. i will have to do some re checking and further research to check if this lines up. but it appears that for the most part since the mass release of members from 2015 on after the sharq investigation collapsed there has been some kind of organized alignment of territories amongst the 5 active quebec chapters and there associated support clubs and associates.