sorry was outside hosing down pool filter for the winter ...very satisfying.

the quebec police task force has had an investigation ongoing against martin robert and his close associates since 2021. the reason there has been no arrests or major indictments has to do with canadas terrible justice system, one that the HA and mafia lawyers know how to exploit. the authorities because of the supreme courts dubious jordan decision from years ago has forced the law to change the way they conduct there investigations. as of today the investigation is ongoing.

my previous post was about possible what ifs, i did not conclusively state thats what is going down, it was a theory. i have tracked the mtl mafia and more recently some HA chapters for awhile and first stated theories or reasons for violence have often in the passing of time turned out to be false. the same can be said for certain alliances in the past. that being said i do believe the mafia are outnumbered totally in quebec. its not even close. this mtl mafia is not the same powerful, unified, world recognized and wealthy as it was under the leadership of vito rizzuto. not even close. the RIZZUTO CRIME FAMILY under vito, and i know i will hear about it, eclipsed most east coast american mafia families. not the case now obviously. the mafia clans in mtl are mostly concentrated in one area of the province and always have been. i will call it montreal proper and laval. there power and influence does not extend into the many areas that the HA has control over.

the as of now accepted theory on the del balso hit was that it was indeed done by HA for the rizzuto/sollecito clan as revenge for attempt on leonardo. i did not dispute this. no shooter or shooters, drivers have been arrested or even a name/names mentioned.