Originally Posted by Liggio
I honestly think that if the Mafia were that weak they would be talking already, if they were that weakened what more is there to lose? And what about the theory that the HA killed Del Balso as a favor to the Rizzutos? That would suggest that they are still doing the Mafia's bidding, meaning that the Mafia isn't subservient to them, if anything that would tell me it's the other way around. Also, what exact murders do you think was an attack on them rather than internal? And I'll say again, if biker gangs are so much more powerful, then all of these anti-crime preachers on this blog need to start petitioning for mass arrests of bikers instead of focusing so much on a very weak to nonexistent Mafia. Just saying.

The Sicilian mafia or clan in Montreal is still making good money but over the years HA gained more territories and power whereby the Italians lost some because of their own doing. Overtime, if they stop warring, they may gain some of it back but will not be as powerful as they once were. Those days are gone.