50 Cent is currently on the European leg of his Final Lap tour. Over the years, the rapper has had a lot of criticism of Diddy, but this week he made a very harsh statement. During his concert in Latvia, 50 Cent said that he is convinced that Diddy is behind the murder of 2Pac.
Before the concert, the rapper had spoken on Instagram about the fact that Duane 'Keefe D' Davis, who is currently the main suspect in the 2Pac murder case, has claimed in multiple interviews that Diddy hired him to kill 2Pac. During the concert he referred to his statements on Instagram: "I really have to stop doing that. I talk to a therapist who tries to help me with the things I say. Sometimes it's crazy shit that comes out of my mouth for no reason "Maybe I said those things because Diddy killed 2Pac. I wanted to see what I saw online."

The death of 2Pac has been a matter that has gripped the entire world for decades. It is not the first time that Diddy has been linked to the murder of the legendary rapper. For example, Diddy had a close bond with The Notorious BIG, who is often seen as 2Pac's nemesis . Both Biggie's and 2Pac's deaths are still not (completely) resolved.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"