You're right about Billy Miller and Gerald Ward I had forgot about them. Some Canadian chapters don't display their positions on their vest anymore so identifying who holds what is difficult nowadays. Quebec Ontario and British Columbia are the hotbeds for the club in Canada and I think whoever holds the position comes from one of those provinces.

Martin Robert from Montreal has been labeled the most influential member in Canada. I've never seen him called the Montreal President but he could definitely hold the position on top of being the National President. Walter Stadnick is free and off parole in the Hamilton chapter so it could be possible he regained his spot at the top. Donald Stockford is out in Sherbrooke and off parole. I don't know who in BC could hold it they are very active but attract less attention than their fellow club members in the other provinces I mentioned even though BC is probably the more violent/volatile places for the Hells Angels. I know they also have close ties to chapters down the west coast of the US.

Thinking outside the box there's a prominent Hells Angel outside of the provinces above that is plugged in across the country and to US chapters maybe he holds it.

Last edited by Mafia101; 10/17/23 05:54 PM.