Given that he's going to be 68 years old and won't have any pensionable income, I think the likeliest possibility is that he does go right back to the Lukes, more or less as a living legend.

The last time he was free he was what - 32? Think of how the world has changed since then. He's not going to take a minimum wage job when he can more easily set up a book or something. He'd certainly be one of the more feared and notorious names out there so you'd think there'd be guys who would want to work with him, even at his age (which you might argue isn't even all that advanced in today's mob.)

He's also been gone so long and is from the old school that I would be surprised if he did a podcast. He's done 36 years and whatever protection and probably more importantly, social status he's had inside is all owing to his mob allegiances. It would be tough to turn your back on that. And what's more, after 36 years inside he's probably more afraid of the outside world than the inside one and like Joe Pesci's character said: "I don't give a fuck about jail."

I'd bet he picks up right where he's left off, in albeit a very different world.