thanks fellas any intell helps. and saying that a list of unknowns in the mtl mafia...or not.

october 2023
-these names are those of associates or members that i cannot group into any current clan, faction, group, cell etc. i do not know if they are even active, still on parole, 'retired' what have you. the groupings i have shown are only where these guys were once allied or worked for/under.

example:
-the padula bros, carmelo and emanuele once worked/paid a street tax to giuseppe devito. as devito is dead 10 years the bros would no longer pay him obviously, but its possible they continue to operate in same area of montreal. it is even possible the bros continue to associate with members once aligned with devito/sucapane. all listed here do not appear in most recent reports about the mtl mafia, there have been no reports of arson, shootings or attempted murders against those listed or their businesses.

ex devito/sucapane clan
1. alessandro sucapane
2. giuseppe fetta
3. danny degregorio
4. tommaso paparelli
5. massimo paparelli
6. joseph scarcella
7. carmelo padula
8. emanuele padula
9. massimo campellone
10. benito scalisi

ex scoppa bros
1. fazio malatesta
2. nicola valiente
3. vincent constantino

ex arcadi (pre proj. colisee arrests 2006)
1. francesco arcadi
2. carmelo cannistraro
3. natalino paccione
4. nicola varacalli
5. giuseppe torre
6. frank martorana

unknown???
1. antonio ciavaglia
2. louis marcone
3. nicolae catalin vinersar (ex bodyguard/driver for roger valiquette)

-this would be 22 associates or members that could represent strength amongst the 7-8 clans i previously posted. and could represent additional clans not yet known about. either way i cant place these guys definitively anywhere for a variety of reasons.