Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Dam BILLS played like shit in London this morning.

Jaguars beat them 25-20

The fans in London were awesome and fun to watch.

The Buffalo Bills, not so much.

I am so fu--ing stupid as 2 what is going on in the NFL 2 day...why r NFL playing in the U.K.?? as 2 who r all these "new" teams...I heard (on TV) that there is a team called 4 the town of Jacksonville Miss????,,WTF?..Tampa Bay??...Bucaneers?? ..where is the Oakland Raiders???...Los Angeles Rams??...& I know about the disgrace of the once almighty (@least when I was a kid) Washington Redskins..Is this what this this country has come 2??..changing names of football teams who dont even care about it??...tearing down statues ??? ..I'm glad I'm 3 quarters of my life being over..because 2 days world is fucked.....My supposedly "intelligent" step grandson (aged 15) who thinks he rules the world cant figure out how 2 make out a check b-cause he does not know cursive....I saw some female here in Philly step off the lineway of the subway and she fell onto the track & was killed....U know why??..because she was 2 busy looking @ her fucking stupid "phone"...U know what I say??...serves her right...fuck these kids 2day...these idiot kids 2day think that they r going 2 rule the world.soon ..yet they dont even know what fucking day it it unless they have a "phone"...I just recently read an article that stated that 82% of 2days youth ,regardless of race , creed or color , are in fact illiterate.."Gee, what is today's date Aiden???...Wait..I got ur back...let me check...OH..o.k. it's ...(whatever is on the tiny screen).."I have 2 get home now so I can pretend 2 my mom who pretends 2 be a mom that I am doing something productive ..b-cause I am the great Z generation....my life will end anyways by @ least 2057...the world as I know it in hands will be struck down!!!..."""

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...