Originally Posted by VitoCahill
an attempt to list alleged active mtl mafia clans as of oct 2023. based on articles and reports by la presse and journal de mtl from 2019 to date outlining structure and leadership of mafia and OC in general. having posted these articles myself numerous times i will not re post. but i have gone over them ad nauseum and this is what i've come up with. i will only list the clans themselves by name not overall structure, leaders or membership and associates, perhaps for another time.

montreal mafia clans october 2023

1. rizzuto
2. sollecito
3. pizzi
4. oliverio-lopez
5. mirarchi
6. focarazzo
7. albanese-colapelle

-none of the articles or info refers to a mucci clan. all info points to any remnants of mucci clan and associates would now fall under protection of salvatore brunetti, full patch member of MTL HA chapter. articles also refer to remnants of "calabrian/cotroni" cell/clan are allied under brunettis protection. this info is a few years old.

-there is also no reference to a 'bastone brothers clan' or a 'silvano brothers clan.' i found this odd considering both were once prominent cocaine importers according to proj clemenza indictments. both clans cannot be considered allied with rizzuto/sollecito faction that is for sure. most info had the bastones once allied with giuseppe devito and his clan. this obviously is as dead as him. the silvano bros were said to be allied with bastone bros clan (2014/2015). however i do not know the status of either and both seem to have faded from the headlines. i only mention all 3 because at most if included would put clan numbers at 10.

-i am trying to best figure out an outline of each clan and possible alliances, territory and membership etc. but may be awhile as it is forever changing and confusing.

happy canadian thankgiving fellas.

What makes you say Tony Mucci's associates are under Salvatore Brunetti's protection now?

Last edited by Mafia101; 10/08/23 02:53 PM.