Originally Posted by Giacalone
Originally Posted by Toodoped
The whole story regarding Eazy being "respected" Kelly Park crip is a little bit exaggerated, meaning yes he was there and was probably a member but he never reached the level of high level dope dealer or a killer. Some real old crips from that area say that he was almost a "nobody" BUT they also said that he allegedly knew how to invest his dirty money which he previously acquired from small dope deals.

I have never heard of him being called a "nobody" or a punk, and I personally know people from that area who've all spoken highly of him. He was probably one of the most connected people in Compton. He was close to two of the most influential gangsters in all of Compton, Pat Johnson from PHCC and Turtle from the 'Tanas. Not to mention, he was super close to some of the baddest people on the East Side. I'm talking about cutting your head off and leaving it on your mother's porch type of people. I can go into names if you want. The thing to remember is that those guys don't run with punks. He was never a gangbanger. It just wasn't how he rolled, but he was certainly one of the biggest drug dealers from Muriel. He was nowhere near Keefe D's level, but by the time he was 21, 22, he probably had about $50,000 to his name. Hardly a big drug dealer, but he still did better than most people who were out there hustling during that time.

I think I heard it on one of Vlads interviews. And I never said he was a "punk". Pls dont put words in my mouth. I just said he was allegedly a "nobody" compared to his alleged SCARY connections. One thing is to be connected, while another is to be the real thing (Brotha Lynch, X-Raided etc.)

Is it true that Eazy was once robbed by Mob James or his people (dont remember the details)?

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good