Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Giacalone
Originally Posted by Hollander
I don't get why he would claim he was involved on youtube he wants to be famous?

No one understands it

Davis doesn't come across as a fool I read he was also a childhood friend of Eazy-E.

Their families were very close. Keefe D's little brother Kevin Davis (who Compton PD considered the most dangerous gangster of the Burris crew) was one of Eazy-E's best friends. Eazy even had him with him when NWA was touring in '89. Another guy who was very close to Eazy was Big Wynn, a South Side shotcaller who Keefe D loved like a brother. When Wynn died, the homies had a major problem with Keefe D showing up to the funeral because he had proffered. If you watch the Real Compton City G video (which was primarily filmed in South Side and Nutty Blocc territory), you can see Wynn standing right next to Eazy in a couple of the clips. In the video, Eazy even has the Seattle Mariners hat on, the "S" hat which the South Sides (and the 60s) like to wear. You gotta remember, South Side is right next to N-Hood (Eazy's hood). It takes less than 10 minutes to jog from Eazy's house to Keefe D's house lol. South Side, N-Hood, Kelly Park and Atlantic Drive essentially form the eastern part of South Compton, a territory that Eazy frequently represented in his music. I don't think people realize how small this area is. These guys all know each other on sight

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away