Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Maybe some1 can correct me but I think the Camorra is divided on several leading clans, meaning theres no top admin or boss who control every group.

On top there are three groups:

Mazzarella clan, the clan was founded in the 1960s by the Mazzarella brothers, as a branch of the Zaza clan, then headed by the historical boss Michele Zaza, who was a relative of the Mazzarella brothers
Secondigliano Alliance a strategic alliance of Camorra clans in Naples
Casalesi clan in Caserta

To secure their share in the thriving illicit cigarette smuggling industry the Sicilian Mafia initiated Neapolitans into their organisation. Zaza together with Lorenzo Nuvoletta and Antonio Bardellino were sworn in to seal a pact on cigarette smuggling in 1975. Zaza was associated to Tommaso Spadaro, linked to Mafia boss Stefano Bontade. All three Neapolitans were regional representatives of the Mafia and were represented by Michele Greco on the Sicilian Mafia Commission.

Those 3 in particular were the most effective and lucrative bosses the Camorra has seen during their time. The NCO ended up overwhelming them with their size and violence though. The NCO group really reminds me of the Latin Kings when they started in prison systems and soon became one of the biggest gangs in the country. Something similar happened with the bloods within the prison system on the eastern part of the United States.