What do you drive, and why did you buy that particular car or cars? I'll start:

Our everyday ride is a '19 Mazda 3 with all wheel drive. I boughtt it because that model always rates high with the car mags for performance, ride, interior, etc. We don't get a lot of snow here in the HIgh Desert, but it's hilly, so AWD is practical. This car lives up to its billing, and I love the rear view camera and the warning beeps when people or cars are crossing behind me when backing up (all the public parking in this town is 90 degree). But, sometimes the electroncis are too smart--settings change on their own, and the adaptive cruise control sometimes jams on the brakes when it sees cars to my side, rather than ahead. Still, it's a great ride and I'd buy another.

My other ride is a '15 BMW M4 coupe. I bought it because it's the Thinking Man's Supercar--a Porsche killer with a usable back seat. It's the last supercar I'll ever own, so I installed a Dinan tuner that brings horsepower to 516 and torque to 490 lbs-ft. This car is just lunatic fast, corners flat on its gigantic 19" Z-rated Michelins, stops quick on its ventilated disc brakes. But, there's nowhere here I can open it up to anything near its full potential--and even if I could, I'm too old to try. I call it Turnbull's Folly.

Yours?

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.