Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by Hollander
Strax translate the article to english it's pretty good and shows how the Yugo's and Dutch Penoze are intertwined there is much more but a good start.

It is pretty good and detailed article , i thought Holleeder was sentenced for murder , Milos-Bata Petrovic was sentenced to 15 years for Serge's murder.

Interesting, Holleeder was arrested in his cell for the murder, but he was never officially charged, however witnesses stated that Holleeder, Maruf 'Paja' M. and Luka B. had a festive gathering in a restaurant in The Hague after the murder of Miranovic.

Luka B. is Luka Bojovic if u didn't know , one of biggest organized crime players in the Balkans , if not the biggest.

I don't know much about him but he was very close to Holleeder in the feud with Joca Jocic. Former member of Arkan Tigers I believe. In December he arrived back home after ten years spent in prison in Spain.
Is the Zemun clan still active? Because in recent years Bojovic has been linked directly to the Å kaljar clan.

Edin Gacanin on the other hand previously protected the leader of the Kavac clan, Radoj Zvicer.

His criminal group associated with the blacksmith clan did not only trade drugs, they also committed other crimes, theft, money laundering, extortion, kidnapping and murder. The Colombian police even have evidence that they bought and sold soccer players around the world, in order to funnel money earned from cocaine into legal channels. It was this activity that helped the investigators, because the trail of money from the sale of players was followed - the Spanish Abc.es reported, without specifying which football transfers were involved.

Last edited by Hollander; 09/04/23 06:59 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"