Here’s a picture below in the link of the loser Rat Alite’s Government Issued Food Stamps EBT Card he uses to buy his Groceries fully funded by the American Taxpayers.

Funny story to share about this is that I was told by a good buddy of mine who is 100% credible who shops at the same grocery store as Alite that one day he saw Alite all incognito in Sunglasses and a baseball Hat with a Hood over his head purchasing his groceries with his Food Stamps recently at the ShopRite of Freehold and it was declined at checkout and then Alite proceeds to act like a tough guy to the 15 Year Old Cashier screaming at the poor kid “Do you know who I am?!?”

Like I’ve said before this guys life is pure comedy , they should have had a camera following him 24/7 when him and that other pathetic jerkoff with schizophrenia Jeff Lowman aka Jeff Canarsie from the Western Pennsylvania Hills were pulling together both of their disability checks to rent a dumpy hellhole apartment together as roommates lololol hahahahahahaha! Could that not be any funnier, them two as roomies lol.

Can you imagine what that scene was like?!?!

Unfortunately they had a falling out when those two losers got caught abusing an 18 year old girl together and one pointed the finger at the other like the pathetic jerkoffs that they both are…..I never laughed harder thinking about them two pulling their disability checks together to be roomies hahahahahha!

https://twitter.com/johnalitefacts/status/961917324424044546/photo/1

Laugh away folks at Alite’s Government issued EBT Food Stamps Card he has on himself at all times to purchase groceries on the American taxpayers, you can’t make this shit up….

Alright I’m done mentioning or discussing that jerkoff , it’s LDW here at the Jersey Shore and I’m sitting at the beach with a broad with 38DDs and a thong bikini on with an ice cold Coors Light in my hand, fuck that clown Lying Rat. While Alite is most likely inside all weekend in his sons basement on Instagram trying to DM Fat Pigs to come over for some prescription pills because he has already went through his Disability Check he cashed two weeks ago and his last YouTube Check was only $27.67. What a fucking loser, I’m done wasting my time mentioning or discussing that clown Lying Rat , Done

-Dante