Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Alite is dusting off his Burlington Coat Factory Sport Coat as we speak getting ready to jump in on all this with these jerk off losers hahahaha.

The best part about Alite’s Science Fiction Stories are that he’s still trying to live off of the Gotti Name in the year 2023 to supplement his Food Stamps and Disability Checks yet I’m like 99.9% Certain that he never even met Gotti, Sr.

No way Gotti, Sr would have ever given a two bit Drug Dealing Albanian with missing and crooked teeth that’s half retarded the time of day back when he was out on the streets and the Boss.

I bet Junior Gotti just took the envelopes from Rat Alite’s Drug Dealing from his childhood friend and kept that embarrassment hidden , kinda like what you would do if u were banging a Fat Chick that you didn’t want any of your buddies to know you were smashing lol. Funny thing is that’s all Alite bangs now is ugly , fat pigs that he picks up after cashing his Disability Check from the Government at the American Hotel Bar in Freehold that believe him that he was a made guy in the Italian Mob , never ratted, baseball batted hundreds of people, murdered 15 people, and that he is inundated with money haha - The guy is a joke, I have seen with my own two eyes his Government Issued Food Stamps EBT Card that he uses to purchase his groceries.

-Dante

I must say I laugh out loud at all your posts about Alite.

Alite’s life is truly hilarious and just downright comical, somebody needs to follow that joke around with a camera from the second he wakes up in his son’s basement and begins moisturizing his neck tattoo for the day with his CVS Brand Moisturizer to the end of the day where he brings back to his sons basement the fat ugly pig he picked up at The American Hotel Bar in Freehold with the promises of prescription pills, his small dick from years of steroid abuse when he could actually afford them, and the groceries he purchased earlier with his EBT Food Stamps card to lure the fat pigs he fucks back to the couch in his sons basement lol

-Dante