Originally Posted by Goldy
Yes, the episode aired once before they aired the repeats with the other actress. I actually still have that one time episode on VHS from when I was taping the show as it was airing. There's a very low quality clip on YT. She was in two scenes, the one where she's called into the office of the FBI to be told she's going undercover and the scene at the end where she befriends Adriana in the mall. She got fired from the show, they've never disclosed the reasoning, but on the Talking Sopranos show they claim that she was originally only going to be in those two scenes and never seen again. Which makes absolutely zero sense. What would have been the point then?

The new actress they got to play that role was a much better choice, the character was meant to be attractive, Balk is very odd looking. Chrissy wouldn't have went for that, lol.

Agreed, the latter Danielle was much better. That’s how I learned about the clip was from Talking Sopranos, I’m going through all of them as I had no idea it existed while Covid hit.