A Friday Night Chuckle!...
-
THE HORNY HUBBY!

A woman went to a lawyer to discuss possibly divorcing her husband.

The lawyer asked her, "Why do you want a divorce? Don't you love him anymore?"

"Oh, I still love him," the woman replied, "But all he ever wants to do is make love, and I just can't take it anymore! I'm worn out."

"Well then," the lawyer suggested, "Instead of divorcing him, why don't you just start charging him every time he approaches you to make love? That should do the trick."

The exhausted woman thought about it for a few minutes, and then told the lawyer that she was willing to give his plan a try. She then left his office, got into her car and drove directly home to put her new plan into action.

But, no sooner had she walked in the door of her home that evening, that her horny husband immediately started in on her for sex.

"Hold on dear, not so fast," she insisted. The wife then proceeded to lay down the new rules to her husband, "From now on, it'll cost you $10 in the kitchen, $20 if you want it in the living room, and $50 for us to do it in the bedroom!"

The husband was startled for a minute or two until he thought about it, but then he quickly retorted, "Well then, ok, if that's the way you want it. Here, take this $50," as he placed the cash directly into the palm of her hand.

His wife smiled a bit, then tucked the money into her bra and began walking toward their bedroom. But her hubby grabbed her by the hand, stopping her dead in her tracks, and commented, "Hold on now, not so fast. That'll be five times in the kitchen!"
-

ButtonGuys hopes everyone has a nice night gentlemen!