Some Saturday Shenanigans...
-
THE WIDOW AND THE COWBOY!

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the local newspapers for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other was a drunk.

She thought long and hard about it and decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be much safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked together, and the ranch was now doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels a bit."

The hired hand readily agreed and went into town that Saturday night. One o'clock in the morning came, however, and he hadn't yet returned. Two o'clock and still no hired hand.

Finally he returned around three-thirty in the morning, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the warm glow of the fireplace holding a glass of wine, waiting for him. She then quietly called him over to her.

Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said. His hands trembling, he did as he was told. "Slide off my high heels and silk stockings too," she said.

He did as she asked, but ever so slow and tentative.

"Now take off my skirt," she whispered quietly.

So he slowly unbuttoned it, letting the skimpy garment drop to the floor.

"Now slide off my panties." His hands were shaking like leaves, but he proceeded to slowly slide them down, while gazing intently into her eyes by the fire light.

"Now unhook my bra." The widow told him. Once again, his hands trembled, but he did as she requested. The lacy brassiere dropped to the floor as she watched.

She then looked up at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired!"
-

ButtonGuys hopes everyone enjoyed this little joke, and we wish you all a good day!

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/12/23 04:44 PM.