Originally Posted by Hollander

I've always enjoyed listening to Chris Carroll, but he admits that he does not know a whole lot about the connection between the South Side Crips and Combs. I am totally with him when it comes to sensationalism. It is distracting and it messes with the truth. Now as sensational as this allegation sounds, there actually may be something to it.

The question I want to know the answer to is: Why hasn't Sean Combs sued LAPD detective Greg Kading (the chief investigator on the Biggie case) for alleging that he put up a million dollars for the murders of Tupac and Suge? That is quite extraordinary. Kading's book Murder Rap did not help Combs' in any way. A lot of people believe Kading and the evidence that he has put forth. Yet, Combs never sued. That is pretty crazy because Combs likes to sue and he even threatened Chuck Phillips of the LA Times when he printed that nonsense story about Biggie and Jimmy Henchmen. Haha he wants to leave Kading's story alone for some reason, even though he is being accused of soliciting the murder of a rap god. It's mind boggling. It only makes sense if he's guilty.

Not to mention, Keefe D had a whole lot to lose if he lied during that proffer session. He was facing life. Yes, he does have massive credibility issues and that is what may get him off if he ever gets indicted.

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away