Originally Posted by Liggio
When bodies are dropping at those rates it's hard to keep up with it all. Add to that the fact that many of them were lowlife gangbangers who weren't worth the resources. We're talking about the murder of two gigantic celebrity personalities here, if gang members did this the full wrath of law enforcement would've come down on them and they'd be convicted already. Just imagine the career advancements of everyone involved in solving these two cases. Like I said, it will never ever be solved because this is some higher level shit that is beyond our comprehension. See you again here in 2025 or 2028 or whenever the next time the media claims they have new leads lol.

How old were you in 1996? I remember the media coverage during that time. Tupac's death wasn't even featured on the front page of most major news outlets back then. The first responders had no idea who this man was, and even though Tupac had already sold millions of records at the time of his death, his legendary status wasn't cemented until after he had passed. That is an ice cold fact!

I know this may be hard for some people to grasp, but the government is not and has never been without it's flaws. You literally just accused them of engaging in drug trafficking. That would be considered a massive flaw by most reasonable human beings. To think they wouldn't be able to solve certain high profile homicides should not come as a surprise to anyone. After all, the government is made up of people like you and me.

Another thing worth mentioning is that Las Vegas Metro and the LAPD knew who was responsible, but knowing something does not necessarily mean you can prove it.

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away