Whacky Wednesdays...
--
ONE TOUGH CHICK!

One afternoon, a sweet little old lady walked into a biker bar in Pennsylvania, frequented by the notorious Pagans, one of the baddest 1% outlaw biker gang's in the entire country.

Supported by a cane, she hobbled up to the bar and approached their leader who was a real mountain of a man by the name of Dagger, and told him that she wanted to join the gang.

Dagger could hardly contain himself from busting out laughing, but decided to have a little fun with her before telling the old lady to fuck off.

"Do you even own a motorcycle?" The Pagan's leader asked.

"I certainly do young man. A black and chrome Harley-Davidson, and it's parked right out front." Replied the old woman.

"Do you curse and swear?" Asked Dagger.

"More than a fucking sailor!" She retorted.

"Do you drink booze?" Mocked the Pagan leader.

"Every day, like a fucking fish!" She replied.

"Have you ever used drugs? Dagger then asked.

"I've put more hard narcotics in me than a pharmacy! Retorted the old woman.

Taken back a bit, Dagger scratched his long beard and thought for a moment, then asked, "Do you have any tattoos?"

The feeble old lady dropped her skirt and lifted up her blouse, displaying multiple tattoos on both arms, both legs, on her shriveled ass, and a huge tat running across her chest that read, "Death before Dishonor."

Now the Pagans leader was really impressed. So he proceeded to ask her one more question, "Well, have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The old lady thought for a few minutes, but didn't answer. And the Pagan leader just smirked, finally thinking he had her good now.

But a minute later, she unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor, exposing a pair of big sagging breasts while responding, "No, I can't say that I ever have. But I have been swung around the room by my big tits before! Does that count?"

----
Needless to say, Dagger let her join their Pagans chapter immediately...In fact, today she serves as their "Sergeant at Arms."
----

ButtonGuys of The New York Mafia hopes everybody has themselves a good day!