If Stefano Sollecito dies it'll be a huge blow to them but they'll still have the ability to stay as the top clan in Montreal. Leonardo Rizzuto is viewed as a soft leader by a lot of guys in Montreal Stefano Sollecito even held this opinion of him in 2015. It'll be a true test of his leadership ability and he'll have to show people he's capable. Maybe someone else with a better reputation will rise and replace Stefano Sollecito and help keep the balance of power. Someone is bound to challenge them again.

The information Frederick Silva is sharing with police is a big problem for a lot of guys not only with the Rizzutos but others in Montreal. When the arrests happen they'll have major ramifications for the criminal landscape in Montreal.

Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Could we say desjardins is in a good posture now ?
Mirarchi is probably top 3, if not top 2 most powerful mobster in Quebec. And I guess they are still cool ?
And his son is linked to the most powerful HAs in Quebec.

Hard to say because we haven't heard much about him. Andrea Scoppa said Raynald Desjardins and Vittorio Mirarchi were on the outs. Let's not forget his daughter was named in a drug trafficking investigation a little over a month ago linked with the Hells Angels.

Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by Blackmobs
Could we say desjardins is in a good posture now ?
Mirarchi is probably top 3, if not top 2 most powerful mobster in Quebec. And I guess they are still cool ?
And his son is linked to the most powerful HAs in Quebec.

I tend to mostly agree with you. I think Martin is protecting Desjardins and I also think Mirarchi is much closer to HA than most people think. He is a good earner and has powerful connections. It's been said that he sometimes drives around with SUV's owned by HA. . If it's true that Mirarchi is really part of the Ndrangheta he may have earned to be in charge of a Ndrine in Montreal with ties to HA. I don't think there will be one supreme leader in charge of all the Italian mafia as there was before in Montreal. I think it will be more likely what there is in Toronto. You have the Ndrangheta coexisting with the other mafia's or HA willing to do business with them. There will be conflicts from time to time but that is part of doing business. Also Barletta ties to the Toronto Ndrangheta and joining Montreal HA will strengthen that relationship. But of course all this is based of theories.

Where has it been said Vittorio Mirarchi drives Hells Angels vehicles?

Last edited by Mafia101; 07/27/23 02:35 PM.