THE SENSITIVE DON...
-
Three Italian mafiosi get invited to a costume party at their Family boss' sprawling estate.

But "Don Ciccio" wasn't your typical Mafia boss. He had been seeing a psychiatrist lately to help him get in touch with his emotions. He felt that seeing the shrink was helping him, so he now decided that he wanted all his Family soldiers to do the same.

To that end, he decided to throw a big costume party and asked all his men to dress up in a costume that would express an emotion.

Despite the weird request, he was their boss. And not wanting to disappoint their Don, all his soldiers went out of their way to impress him.

The night of the big party the doorbell rang and the boss opened the door to see the first soldier wearing a giant pear costume. Don Ciccio commented, "That is quite a costume you've got on there Vito, but how does it represent an emotion?"

Vito replied, "See boss? I'm in dis pear!" The Don smiled and was satisfied with his soldier's answer so he invited him into the party.

The doorbell ranged again and the mob boss opened it to greet another soldier named Angelo, who was wearing a women's dress.

"Getting in touch with your feminine side I see?" asks the Don.

"No," remarked Angelo, "See boss, I'm in dis dress!"

Satisfied with his answer, Don Ciccio admitted Angelo into the party too.

The doorbell rang once again, and a third soldier named Charlie was standing at the door, fully nude, with his dick hanging into a bowl of custard.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" yelled Don Ciccio!

"Hey, boss, look, it is an emotion," retorted the soldier.

"I'm fucking dis custard!"
-

Hope you enjoy your Thursday gentlemen!