@IceVeins…

I know of everything in all your videos but there is is some “fresh information” that even shocked me…. I’m only 30 and I’ve been studying mob stuff since I was 16-17 but you brought out some stuff I didn’t even know.

I do want to ask you some things;

1. Did Carmine Galante actually want to be Consigliere under Joe Bonanno? Also off topic; They say that Galante was underboss under Joe Bonanno; but what “year??” I don’t believe it tbh
2. I saw in the Aniello Dellacroce video; Who was Consolvo who shot at Aniello Dellacroce?? What was the beef about?? He tried to killed a underboss which is a “no/no”
3rd: I thought you would mention Carmine Persico when it came to your Joe Colombo video; Persico had something to do with that. (Some people agree and disagree)

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/19/23 03:08 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.