Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by Brovelli
Originally Posted by Revis_Knicks
I think the Yankees need to make some trades to fortify certain parts of the team. I’m really not liking what I am seeing but with some improvements and Judge coming back, things could change quickly.

Anything's possible and we're a different team with Judge. Making the playoffs would be a success from where we are. Boone is struggling this offseason I think, not that I believe he's ever been given a roster ready to win a World Series but something has to change, Cashman has a lot to answer for too on some major awful moves. Combination of Torres not being able to play shortstop and that move for Donaldson and IKF has just been a complete disaster.

I agree, the Yankees will be lucky to make the playoffs. I'm hearing rumors that they may (or should) go after Ohtani. I say don't. Don't mortgage the future on a rental. This is not a championship team, even with him on the roster. Not liking the Rodon signing either. Had too many injuries previously and while he was healthy the last 2 years and effective, I'm not surprised at all that by July 17th, he's only had 2 starts.

Hopefully Rodon can prove his value this half but I agree concerning. I think we need every day consistent and reliable players rather than stars nonetheless I wouldn't complain about Ohtani pending what we'd give up! Seen a few rumours about Soto too but no doubt IKF will be starting LF when we lose the Wildcard to the Astros..