Saturday Shenanigans...
-

GETTING MARRIED IN THE CHURCH

Three couples wanted to get married at the same church. There was a very young couple, a middle-aged couple, and a very elderly couple. The three couples each met with the priest, Father O'Malley, separately, and discussed the particulars and when they'd like to get married.

After hearing each of them out, Father O'Malley replied, "If you wish to get married in my church, and by me, each of you must abstain for one full month from having any form of sex!"

Each couple agreed.

One month later, the three couples returned to the church to talk to the priest. He then first asked the elderly couple, "So, have you completed the month without having any sex?"

"Yes, we have Father, it was easy," replies the elderly couple.

He then asked the middle-aged couple, "How about you?" And they responded, "It was hard abstaining for a full month, but we didn't have sex at all Father for the entire month."

Lastly, Father O'Malley turned to the young couple and asked, "And how about you two? How did you fair out, were you able to resist all sexual temptations?"

"We're so sorry Father. We are both ashamed, but we just couldn't do it," responded the boyfriend.

With a scowl on his face, the priest asked, "Explain to me why?"

"Well, we were in the fruit and vegetable department, and my girlfriend had just picked up this long firm cucumber in her hand. I saw her handling it and it got me thinking and my mind racing. Then, she accidentally dropped it. As she bent over to pick it up, unfortunately I just couldn't resist, and that's when it happened."

Upon hearing this, the priest then angrily retorted, "Well then, you two are certainly not welcome into my church!"

The boyfriend quickly answered back, "Well, you ain't the only one. They told us we're not welcome back in the supermarket either!"