A Thursday Chuckle for the forum...
-

SO YOU WANNA BE AN EINSTEIN, HUH?

One day Einstein had to speak at an important science conference. On the way there, he spoke to his driver that looked a bit like him, telling him, "I'm sick and tired of all these conferences. I always say the same old things over and over!"

The driver agreed, "You're right. As your driver, I attend all of them and even though I don't know anything about science, I could probably give the conference in your place."

"That's a great idea!" said Einstein. "Let's switch places then!"

So they switched clothes and as soon as they arrived, the driver, now dressed as Einstein, went up on stage and started to give the usual speech, while the real Einstein, dressed as the car driver, sat in the audience watching it.

But in the crowd there was one scientist who wanted to impress everyone by thinking of a very difficult question to ask Einstein, hoping he wouldn't be able to respond. So this guy stood up and interrupted the conference and posed his very difficult question. The whole room went silent, holding their breath, waiting for the response.

The driver looked him dead in the eye and retorted, "Sir, your question is so ridiculously easy to answer that I'm going to let my driver reply to it for me."
--

ButtonGuys hopes everyone enjoyed this little quit, and wishes everyone a good day!