I
Originally Posted by Lenox
Yeah, ALite is a total scumbag low life who constantly needs to bad mouth Gotti JR in order to obscure the fact that he is a low life rat. To be honest I dont see Gotti Jr going on you tube and making excuses.
Cicale is brain damaged or something and he is also very spiteful. Who in their right mind would start a “ legit mafia family” and induct people. Cicale has delusions of grandeur.
I dont mind Leonetti and I actually like Anthony Ruggiano jr.

LOL You gotta hear Alite holding court at the American Hotel Bar in Freehold after cashing his disability check playing Wiseguy and telling the gullible fat pale white pigs addicted to prescription pills he picks up there that he never ratted and is some wealthy wiseguy.

Meanwhile the guy is regaling the ugly pigs he picks up there to fuck who are usually addicted to pills to tales of him being this wealthy Wiseguy the whole entire time while broke in a Burlington Coat Factory Sportcoat , living in his sons basement, and was even caught trying to use an EBT Card there (food stamps) to pay for a shrimp cocktail one night.

Then the kicker is that if anyone even lays a finger on him, he proceeds to run out of the building like it’s on fire calling 911 as he’s done on several occasions when even slightly confronted.

Hopefully one of the pills he pops has a nice batch of Fentanyl in it, it would be zero loss to society and one less YouTube rat making up stories to pimp themselves out for a few bucks.

-Dante

Last edited by DanteMoltisanti; 07/12/23 06:11 PM.