THE TATTOO ARTIST...
-

An old woman walks into a tattoo shop, looks directly at the artist and and says, "I wanna get a tattoo."

The tattoo artist hesitantly replies, "Well okay, where would you like me to place this tattoo?"

The old woman says, "Actually, I'd like 2 tattoos. One on the inside of my upper left thigh, and the other on the inside of my upper right thigh."

"Do have any idea how much this is gonna hurt in such a sensitive area?" Commented the artist, "Are you really sure you want them there."

The old lady barked back at him, "Of course I'm sure! Thats exactly where I want them. And I don't care how much it will hurt."

So the artist relented and said, "Okay, whatever you want then. Let's take a look at the art book, to see if there's anything in particular you like."

But she immediately retorted back, "I already know what I want. I want you to draw a Christmas tree on my left thigh, and a turkey on my right thigh."

So the artist said to her, "Oh, okay. Thats no problem at all.Those are simple enough. I can do that for you." He thought for a moment at the odd request, and then asked, "But could you answer one question for me? Why would you want such things tatted on the inside of your thighs?"

The old lady, not missing a beat, replied back, "Becasue I'm sick and tired of my husband always complaining that there's nothing to eat between Christmas and Thanksgiving!"