as far as scoppa bros go i have always thought they worked closer together than they let on. the territories they were alleged to control overlapped. the ethnic groups they worked with overlapped and both were deeply entrenched in drug trafficking at a high level. i have an older brother we do not always get along but if push came to shove i'm lining up with my brother against anyone no matter what. so to think that these 2 major criminals were in no way connected and on differing sides from november 2015 on is impossible.

onto remnants of the scoppa brothers cells, both bros had small cells working for them and allies amongst different OC groups in mtl. lebanese mafia and red aligned black street gangs...arsene mompoint et al being one. some names from the proj estacade feb 2017 were nicola valiente, fazio malatesta, marco colella and dany iaconetti. i got no info on colella and iaconetti. malatesta has been non existent since and has not been mentioned at all. valiente pretty much the same except for the fact his wife enza esposito was arrested along with 3 others for gun trafficking in jan 2020. guns were being smuggled from u.s. into qc. so could be that valiente is still active, whether valiente operates his own independent cell or now works for someone else is not known.

i think both scoppas had cells but very small and used there links to street level drug dealers to move narcotics.

onto the old devito crew.
alessandro sucapane was the last leader of this crew,cell,network of drug dealers. not much has been heard from sucapane since his release. sucapane had switched his alliance to the rizzuto side upon vito's release allegedly. as far as whom he lines up with now??? the only other major names from the past are danny degregorio, the padula bros and the paparelli bros. all of the mentioned have been quiet for awhile. however to answer a question about the ongoing arsons and crimes against pizzi/barberio, the possibility exists that these remnants of devito/sucapanes network are attempting to regain there lost territory. all of the above mentioned are out of jail and had controlled drug dealing in cafes and bars in the mtl north/ r.d.p area.

agree with mafia 101 on his point about mirarchi and i have nothing left to add.

the violi bros/buffalo connection appears to have been either a working agreement or the colapelle/albanese/valvano cell was paying street tax to the violi group as has been reported. this info is the only proof of any involvement by an ontario based mafia group directly involved with a mtl based mafia cell. could be true then that most mafia groups are getting along now and trying to work together?