I'll try to answer or comment on those questions but of course we don't know what we don't know.

1. I don't think Andrew Scoppa really had a crew. There was Fazio Malatesta who was said to be his connection to cocaine suppliers and I haven't heard anything since his arrest a few years ago. Nicola Valiante was his driver and haven't heard anything with him either. Then there was the other brother Roberto Scoppa and he's involved in illegal dumping with the Gabriel brothers in Kanesatake and Mirabel. More recently in January 2019 he was seen at the same hotel as Hells Angels Martin Robert in Colombia and he denies being there with him. If he did have a larger crew they haven't made a noise since his death and probably joined up with others or are trying to do their own thing. You already posted it but yes Davide Barberio took over Andrew Scoppa's territory in Rivière-des-Prairies after his murder.

2. From what I've come across about the old Joe De Vito group is it was pretty large. After Joe De Vito's arrest and death guys of this crew started branching out on their own or joined up with others. I'm not sure if Davide Barberio is viewed as a successor or a break away but he took over many of Joe De Vito's interests after his death. I haven't seen any tensions or hostilities between any of these guys for moving on.

3. Over the last few years the Hells Angels have provided protection for many of these Mafia outcasts. After Sal Montagna's faction was decimated in 2011/2012 Tony Pietrantonio was basically alone with many enemies. It's possible he had previously established relationships with the Hells Angels that got him his protection or what in my opinion seems more likely is he used his connections to cocaone suppliers as currency and bought his protection. Francesco Del Balso was a bit in the same boat after his release from prison after his arrest in Project Colisée. Many people were upset with the attention he brought on himself and others and wanted nothing to do with him. Not sure what he had to offer the Hells Angels but many it was just his money making abilities. We know he was involved in drug trafficking with them prior to his death.

4. I'm just waiting for something to drop on Vittorio Mirarchi. He has some sort of peace treat with Leonardo Rizzuto and Stefano Sollecito that has held up so far. A article from few years ago said Davide Barberio had contacts with the Mirarchi clan and I believe that still to be the case maybe even more so today based on other things I've come across.

5. I know you didn't say this but the Ndrangheta and Violi involvement in the chaos in Montreal has been greatly exaggerated. There's been very little of anything linking them do any of it. Cooperation is the way with these groups and any activity they have there is not in competition with others. Dom Violi was recorded in 2016 saying they all get along.

6. I think the Hells Angels respect the boundaries between the Mafia and themselves. If it's true about them making a play for the book I've already said I don't think it was some coordinated plan but was a opportunity that Francesco Del Balso offered to them for their blessing to take out Leonardo Rizzuto.

Hopefully we learn why Marco Pizzi and Davide Barberio are being targeted right now.
- Could be because of possible involvement with Francesco Del Balso or their association with him
- Could be unrelated criminal dispute.
- Could it be Marco Pizzi and Davide Barberio are targeting eachother?
Whatever it is it hasn't reached any actual violence on either one yet. My last point is because there doesn't appear to be anyone else targeted in these arsons and shootings. I still find it odd the attacks started near the end of March after Leonardo Rizzuto was shot.