Originally Posted by VitoCahill
well i still cant see pizzi partnering up with del balso to begin with, let alone with full knowledge that a man who once tried to murder him (rochebrun) was part of del balsos crew. second the last confirmed arson or any type of attack against pizzi/barberio dates to may 30. one week later del balso is murdered and not a single arson since. could be a coincidence or not.

the other theory could be that the arsons/attacks against pizzi/barberio have nothing to do with either leonardo or del balso and are part of an ongoing feud with another crime group.

I can agree with that but I can also look at it as it not being personal. Kevin Rochebrun was a hired gun and Marco Pizzi unforunantely was the target. Kevin Rochebrun was or is with/associated with the gang Arsène Mompoint was with. Arsène Mompoint was Sal and Andrea Scoppa's friend and was or supplied shooters for Andrea and Sal Scoppa. Kevin Rochebrun could be one of those shooters for the 2016 attempt on Marco Pizzi who was on their hitlist. Let's not forget Francesco Del Balso was also on that list. Shows that alliances shift and change all the time in Montreal. That is why I don't think we can dismiss Marco Pizzi's possible involvement until more information comes out.

There was a attempted arson on Saturday night at a business Marco Pizzi owns. His guys stopped the would be arsonist and threw him in a trunk of a car a brought him to a nearby garage.

Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by VitoCahill
so the police working theory is that the rizzuto/sollecito and HA teamed up to hit del balso to avoid further bloodshed and heat.

Why would the leading Hells Angels pay so much respect at the Funeral? Wouldn't they just stay away?

Could be to keep up appearances or they just wanted to mourn a friend.

Last edited by Mafia101; 06/20/23 05:29 PM.