Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Don't get me started on that whole situation. It's a filthy mess. My best guess is that it was situated in the spheres of the Belgian military police at the time (gendarmerie/rijkswacht). It's very high up the food chain and the truth will never ever come out. It's a complete cover-up every time anybody gets too close to the truth.

At least finally some progress !

In Belgium, a second former police detective who was involved in the investigation into the infamous Belgian Gang of Nivelles was arrested. It concerns the 70-year-old Francois A. from Halle, confirms the Public Prosecution Service. Last week, 62-year-old former Detective Philippe V. was arrested on suspicion of manipulating the investigation.

Here's hoping these aren't some insignificant nuggets they bring up just to let the public know they're still investigating this thing.
If anybody's interested in the Nivelles happenings, the "Bende van Nijvel" forum is quite interesting (it's in Dutch tho).

I'm still convinced the Haemers gang and/or Baasrode gang were involved.and there is a link to stay-behindnetwork GLADIO.

In the broadcast of the Dutch SBS6 program Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter of April 22, 2007, it was suggested that Gladio would still be active in the Netherlands. During its own investigation that started a few years earlier, the crime program came across the phenomenon that thousands of firearms disappeared from 'the upper world' into 'the underworld'. This was done according to a fixed construction, so that the weapons remained untraceable. Arms dealers have been arrested by the police at home and abroad , but the judiciary invariably made sure that the suspects were not brought to justice. It is suspected that these weapons were intended for Gladio.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"