Originally Posted by VitoCahill
reviving this thread for a question that has been gnawing at me for a while.

can we consider pietro d'adamo a current leader in the MTL MAFIA or is he a soldier/associate...or anything

-many media reports state that he is "the current strongman" of lasalle...whatever that means. i dont know where this title comes from? d'adamo has never been arrested or charged with any crime relating back to a controlled territory in or around the lasalle quebec area. furthermore no other members of the MTL MAFIA or known associates have been arrested or charged in last 10 years at the least for any crime relating back to the lasalle area.
- there is crime in lasalle, it may even be organized to some extent but most current arrests connect back to the hells angels or street gangs.
- d'adamo has been arrested and convicted for importing cocaine on a large scale in the past related to charges stemming from project colisee (2006).
-d'adamo has in his past been connected to members of the WEST END GANG through the now deceased laramee bros. both brothers were murdered in july 2013 making that connection mute. following the murders of the laramees 2 connected drug networks were busted. i do not know if any of those arrested in 2013 are still criminally active.
-the only name that pops up is one lawrence cooney who was arrested for drug trafficking and gun possession in 2022. but i can find no links between the two.
-i bring up the alleged connect to W.E.G. only because d'adamo is still in 2023 linked to members of W.E.G. d'adamo is still linked to a group that by all accounts does not exist. i say does not exist in the historical context of the WEST END GANG. a criminal group who at one time had control of port of MTL for import of narcotics.

to wrap up why are we to believe that pietro d'adamo still maintains any of these old outdated connections. is he the new leader of a cell of W.E.G.? is he a leader in MAFIA? is d'adamo anything but a soldier/member or even associate in MTL MAFIA?

any and all comments, thoughts, insults appreciated.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2019/12/09/le-clan-des-rizzuto-revient-en-force

FYI..........I stumbled on this article dated Dec.9, 2019. They got D'Adamo down as the Boss of LaSalle. Here is an excerpt.

"The police also had a glimpse of Sollecito's influence at the end of last October, during his birthday party in an Italian restaurant in the North Crown.

In addition to his usual court formed by Leonardo Rizzuto and Vito Salvaggio, the mafia leader also received a visit from the boss of LaSalle, Pietro D'Adamo, and Giuseppe Focarazzo, the pivot between the Italians and the Hells Angels. "