Freaky Friday...TGIF
-
A man joined a very exclusive nudist colony...On his first day there, he takes off all his clothes and goes wandering off to see what's around.

A gorgeous naked blonde soon walked by, and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman noticed his erection, and comes over to talk with him, saying, "Did you call for me?" The man replies, "No, what do you mean?"

She says, "You must be new here. There's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me." Smiling, she then led him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, and eagerly pulled him to her, and then happily let him have his way with her.

After awhile, they were done. So the man, now completely satisfied and smiling widely, decided to continue exploring the colony's facilities. He entered a sauna and, as he sat down, he farted...Within minutes a huge hairy man lumbered out of the steam room toward him. "Did you call for me?" asked the hairy gargantuan.

"No, what do you mean?" asked the newcomer. "You must be new here," exclaimed the hairy fellow. "It's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you called for me." The huge burly fellow then forcefully spun him around, bent him over a bench and had his way with the startled man.

When the gargantuan was finally finished doing his business, the dazed newcomer staggered back to the colony office, where he was greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist. "May I help you?" asked the receptionist.

The man yelled, "Here's my membership card. You can also have the key back and you can keep the $500 membership fee as well."

"But sir," she replied, "you've only been here for a few hours. You haven't even had a chance to see all our facilities yet!"

The man angrily retorted, "Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month, but I fart at least 10 times a day. "I'm outta here!"