I personally don't mind the political talk by celebrities. I think the biggest problem is when people get blacklisted for having an opinion. What they've done to some of the conservative celebrities is absolutely terrible. They went to war with Kirstie Alley for example RIP. James Woods lost a lot of pull in Hollywood I know

I agree that De Niro is a bit deranged when it comes to Trump lol. The Black Wall Street thing is just nuts. With him it's more than Trump though, it's 'everything is racist'. I am even less interested in seeing that movie because of how much they're trying to tie it to 'systemic racism'. I still can't even figure out what that is

The TDS definition on Wiki is quite interesting. I still say there's two distinct forms of TDS. One that encompasses individuals who hold an unwavering adoration for Trump, making it impossible for them to acknowledge any wrongdoing on his part. And of course the other consisting of individuals who harbor such intense hatred for him that their ability to think rationally becomes compromised (De Niro, Joy Behar, Whoopi, Snoop, etc etc)

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away