Wacky Wednesdays....
-
Napolitani Reasoning!

One lovely summer afternoon an Italian couple took their two kids to the beach in Napoli. They parked their car close to the seaside, unload their swimsuits, towels and buckets and happily walk to the beach. As they sat down on the sand, Armando (the dad), suddenly remembered that he left his sunglasses in the car. "Honey, I'll be right back, I just gotta go grab my glasses, I left them in the car."

He gets to the car, jumps in and shuts the door behind him as he starts looking for is glasses. Armando leaned down to look under the seats and in the various compartments. As he does this he realizes the car is slowly raising in height on one side.

Confused, he rolls down the windows and looks outside to see what's going on. A man, who apparently hadn't noticed the car was occupied, had lifted the vehicle with a car jack and was starting to unscrew the wheels. Armando, realizing the man was obviously trying to steal his tires, yells "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Startled, the thief looked up at him, paused for a moment, then whispers to Armando in a reassuring tone, "Ok paisano! Ok! I takka the wheels, you takka the radio."

Last edited by NYMafia; 05/24/23 10:48 AM.