i will second what mafia101 said about d'adamo. never found links to caruana-cuntrera. i am of doubt also that car-cun even exists in the structure and power it once held in the past in canada. there are an array of children, cousins and family still living in canada with a confusing network of companies and similar names. but none have ever been arrested or even mentioned as currently being active or connected...except liborio cuntrera and giuseppe cuntrera of toronto. so that criminal family has transitioned its wealth into the legit/legal world or has become even more secretive than in the past.

as far as 'ndrangheta in ottawa...please. long been mentioned never been proven, doubtful it exists at all.

benny manasseri is at best an associate or was until he got shot in 2019. the reason for this and who did it or ordered it is still a mystery. the FBI will find hoffa before a single homicide is conclusively solved in ottawa. the police force is an absolute joke. i have no numbers about successful homicide cases solved but it has to be the lowest in the country.