Originally Posted by VitoCahill
very good point black mobs and ties into some thoughts i've had. cazzetta has moved to south chapter as best evidence suggests. which may mean cazzetta is not allied or on board with what robert/plouffe is up to and requested a move. HA do move between chapters that in itself is not rare but the timing is curious that is for sure.

from the latest la presse articles of this morn one of my theories about who is attacking whom proves to be partially true. theory #2 of rizzuto/sollecito vs. del balso and robert/plouffe. however there was no mention in either article of where marco pizzi and davide barberio fit into this. my theory had included them against the r/s faction.

and still fighting over "the book" just incredible. is it actually a book? at this point maybe a thumb drive. i like the idea though of a ye olde book being moved around and secreted filled with past debts and such. whatever form it holds it is obviously still of extreme value. the involvement of barletta is curious and i dont think conclusively proves 'ndranheta involvement. but again is another intriguing angle to all this.

finally though a statement on pietro d'adamo's status. still considered based in lasalle but now or for some time working with sollecito. so his loyalty can be said to be for the rizzuto/sollecito faction.

more to follow a little later...rainy saturday.

This is precisely why you can't throw out the Scoppa book, just because he says some shit about what being made MIGHT mean up there. The things that can be independently verified are relevant information, his level of vindictiveness notwithstanding... Please don't anyone take that personal...

I asked a question.. would the Hells get involved in an internal Italian conflict, and that I could see it over an economic asset to be gained. It turns out everyone was partially correct.

1. Vito, You had the alliances right.

2. It seems most of the Hells were probably against it.

3. They DID get involved over an economic asset, the Book.

Whooley IS holding them down in street, and there are attacks against DelBalso, Barberio, and Pizzi.
Is it possible he is directing the street campaign on the Rizzutos behalf?

Is D'damo a drug guy? Like the Scoppas were? Or a gambling guy? I'm trying to get a handle on him. If Pizzi is an importer, is D'damo a distributor? Renda said Miriarchi was needed for the imports, I still see him as the key Italian drug operator....

This internal Biker drama is an angle I hadn't really considered. Wasn't Cazettas original beef over some Bikers getting killed by their own, over their reluctance to embrace a more business oriented mindset? And Lou Melu, was that his name? He was killed because he bucked against the drug consortium. An independent importer.

So what? Some of the Hells, decide they should control the sportsbetting in Montreal, with Sollecito sick, and they saw Leonardo as vulnerable?

(Is that why Whooley was shot at? A strategy to weaken the Rizzutos in the street? A message to stay away from the Italians, and stay close to the bikers? Or was that just some mindless gang shit? )

And other Bikers don't want to get involved in a mob war. They did after all, warn the Italians not to take sides when they were going at the Rock Machine. So how does this affect Robert's actual strength on the street? Is he on his own? Exactly what portion of his chapter is with him? If any?