Harold, an extremely wealthy, 65-year old widower, showed up at his private Country Club one afternoon in the company of a young, absolutely breathtakingly beautiful 24-year old woman.

As she walked across the room she knocked every guy off his feet with her gorgeous face and hourglass figure. When she spoke, her youthful charm and carefree giggle was irresistibly alluring.

She seemed glued to Harold, tightly hanging onto his arm and seemingly memorized by every word he spoke. She giggled at his jokes and hugged him all night long like there was no tomorrow.

The entire evening all his buddies looked on intently and couldn't believe their eyes. This girl was a dream come true!

They finally cornered him and asked, "Harold, how the hell did you ever land such a trophy girlfriend?"

Harold replied, "Oh, she's not my girlfriend. She's my wife."

Now totally floored by what they just heard, his friends asked, "Your wife? How in the world did you ever persuade such a hot lady to marry you?"

Harold said, "I just lied about my age."

Laughing, his friends then asked, "What did you have to tell her Harold, that you were only 45?"

Harold smirked and said, "No, I told her that I was 90!"